Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Back again!! Thank you Indiblogger..


And here I’m back again after a break of two months, an unwanted break. Last time, I was almost forced to take the break. Job switch and relocating to a new city were really exhausting. When I wrote after the break I was thrilled to be back on blogosphere and decided that I would never take such a long break again. But then when do the things go as per the plan? They never go as planned, at least not in my case. And again I went on a sabbatical for another two months. Oh Yes! I missed writing a lot.
Nevertheless, the reason was simple. I ran out of ideas. I didn’t know where to start? As they say, it’s not certain that when one would come out of the writer’s block. I too was waiting to come out of it all these days. As it has been the case for all these days, a couple of weeks back I decided to write and opened my laptop and again couldn't manage to write a word. It disappointed me and left me with a doubt, a doubt on my abilities.  I closed the Microsoft word and decided that I would not write a word until I feel like writing. And also it is my sisters marriage in next few days. And it has made me realized that I have grown up. Gosh!! hell lot of work. However, I can’t write just for the sake of writing. It’s not a job after all. And just when everything looked gloomy, I received an e mail, an e mail from INDIBLOGGER with a subject line -  “Congratulations - you're a runner-up in the "Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage" contest!”
It was the first and only writing contest that I have participated in so far. I was surprised to see my name in the winners list. I checked on Blogger Drives to confirm. And when I saw my name flashing with other winners, I couldn’t help but telling my friends about it immediately. I think it was the kind of push that I really needed. It has definitely boasted my confidence and I’m again feeling like writing!! So, here I’m on the blogosphere once again. You may think- “Iski to roz ki yahi kahaani hai” but this is me. A  little confused, a little amateur and  thoda sa  Crazy.. J J


5 comments:

Palak Dua said...

congrats :) :) too too happy fr u :) keep going buddy :) n missed you :)

Woman'n'Beyond said...

welcome back, Prasoon, thanks for visiting my blog.

Divya said...

Congratulations!!

Prasoon Khare said...

Palak, Meenakshi, Divya.... Thank u all .. :) :)

Harshita Srivastava said...

Congratulations..I happen to be late with my wishes
:D

Post a Comment